Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures.

Here are those pics I promised. I did not do very well at taking pictures with everyone and that makes me sad. I didn't even get any pics with my 2 moms--we need to do one of those soon!

37 week picture

Meagan, Suzanne, Krista, me, Sarah and Julie (2 of these girls are prego too-but only like 8 weeks-they are still so little-lucky girls)

me, Catherine, Dawn, Rachel and Leann


Lauri (all the way from Scotland), her daughter Rachel and my mom.

Dawn, me and Rachel.



The Reeds (my other family) minus Bryce--we missed you buddy!

Cutest shorts ever!

Lyndsay, me and Rachel.


My mom gave me a verse to read while in labor--she's so thoughtful.


Me and Trina!

Me and Catchy!

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Oh girl, you look so cute with that belly! Make sure you take a picture on your way to the hospital (and before the contracts are too hard or else you can see the pain in your face)! Can't wait to meet Jax.

Jessica Brame said...

Oh my goodness, so good to hear from you! Looks like we could be in the hospital around the same time! Jackson is coming on April 6th and we are so excited!! I can't believe we are having babies......time flies!! You look great and your wedding pic is GORGEOUS!!! Take Care! xojess

Willie and Melissa said...

Hannah! I SOOO wish I could have been there to help you celebrate at your shower. We'll definitely have to do that lunch with our sweet babies! Can't wait to meet him. :)