Monday, March 23, 2009

10 days and counting...

10 Days and Counting....
With only 10 days plus or minus of baby Jax's arrival, I am starting to feel a little bit strange. All this newness that is about to happen and change our lives forever can be a little overwhelming.
I'll try to update every day if I can in order to keep everyone informed of what's happening. I am dilated to 1 cm and 70% effaced as of Friday and I was told to start walking around a ton to keep progressing. Well, I didn't so much walk around this weekend, but I did spend a lot of time cleaning up our old house to get it ready for sale. My body is now angry with me and I can hardly move, but I figured what better way to get the baby moving than doing some good ole hard work!
My next appointment is not till Friday, so we'll see what happens. In the meantime, I am sewing little basket covers for Jaxon's room and painting the letters to put on the wall...I am such a procrastinator and have not hung things on the wall, but at least his clothes are all washed and organized in his drawers, thanks to my good friends, Meagan and Krista. We'll see what happens tomorrow...

1 comment:

Renee Westcott said...

squats and lunges! that will put a lot of pressure down "there" to open things up some more!