Friday, March 27, 2009

39 Weeks.

Hello friends....I realize I did not post anything for yesterday, I decided to spend the night with my husband instead!
So, I am officially 39 weeks. It feels so crazy to be close to Delivery Day and we are getting more excited as each day approaches. Last night we were laughing at how unprepared we probably are when its time for us to time contractions and what to do in the hospital but that's just the kind of people we are. We'll figure it out and I have total faith in our doctors and nurses to guide us in the right direction. I'm sure they will laugh at us, but it will be a fun experience to go through together. With only 7 days to go, I had quite a busy day. I met with my friend Julie and her boys for breakfast and she filled me in on all her labors and what to expect. It was great to catch up with her and since she has 3 boys, she had some great advice for me. Then I had lunch plans with my mom and my sister's friend from Doha, Desi and her little girl, Ella. Desi just moved back to the states to we took her around Market Street and did some shopping. Luckily the rain held off until we were finished. I then had an Arbonne Business Launch meeting with a girl up in Conroe, so Jax and I braved the rain and met with her to help her get her business up and running. We had a great time.
Bryan and I ate our usual mexican food for dinner and enjoyed the newest episode of Lost - that show just gets more and more confusing with every episode but of course you can't stop watching.
Jaxon really started dropping yesterday, I could feel him moving down and it was the strangest thing ever. I mean, I could literally tell that he was getting lower. I don't know how to describe it, but it was just weird. It made it very hard to sleep last night because I kept waking myself wondering if I was having a contraction of if he was just moving. Turns out I was not having contractions, he was just moving around, keeping me awake for most of the night. Needless to say, I was way too tired to wake up and go to my Dr. appt, but you got to do what you got to do.
Still only dilated 1cm...but with one week to go we are still in good shape. Looks like he may come right on time.

No comments: