Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just 9 days to go...

With just 9 days to go, I ran a bunch of errands today to lighten the load around here. I felt like I had so much to do and only got to half of it because I just got too tired. Had lunch with a work friend, returned things at the mall, returned movies, went to the bank and bought Bryan some yummy dessert for tonight. Not at all everything I wanted to accomplish. So - tomorrow I will attempt to finish the basket covers and my thank you cards and finish my shopping at Babies R' Us and clean out the fridge to make room for other meals and pack my hospital bag, etc etc. We'll see how it all goes. I'm sure tonight will be filled with the old house activities...finding mirrors for the bathrooms and finishing up the paint jobs. But we are almost done with it and can put it on the market--Yeah! If you know of anyone who needs a house-let us know-its in a great neighborhood and its a great price for its location and size.
Not much else to report so I'll sign off and let you know what happens tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yippeee! The countdown is on :)

Renee Westcott said...

You need to pack your bag! No more errands until that is done!