Monday, March 30, 2009

3 Days...

Well...we've had some activity today. Not going to tell the world what happened to my body today, but just know that we had some activity. And I'm pretty sure I've been having contractions throughout the day. Nothing consistent or significant...but either way I think we've made some good progress. Unless I go into labor before Friday, I will see my doc Friday morning and she'll be able to determine what the next steps would be. It would actually be perfect if I did go into labor on Jaxon's due date because my mother in law comes home Tuesday and my dad won't be home until Friday morning. And my doctor is not on-call this weekend, so it would be nice if Jax decided to come Thursday or Friday so she could deliver me. Plus, Bryan won't have to take off so much work if we have the whole weekend to get adjusted and spend some time together. So...lets everyone pray Jax comes Thursday night or Friday so my dad can come and my doctor will be able to do the delivery.
Now I'm off to make some cookies to take with us to the hospital.

3 comments:

keely said...

That's very exciting!!!

Renee Westcott said...

I hope he's born on Friday so he shares Lydia's birthday!

Laura said...

I'm getting ready to head off to the airport so I will be home this afternoon. Hope Jax decides to make an appearance soon. Thanks for waiting Jax!!! Love, your Nana Laura