Sunday, March 29, 2009

4.

With only 4 days to go, there is really not much to report today. Again, Bryan and I just relaxed for most of the day. I made some pancakes this morning, we watched a movie and then got cleaned up to go out to eat. I kind of like going to church on Saturday night because we got to sleep in today and not rush around. We really did honor the Sabbath today...no work whatsoever!!
We ate at a fairly new sandwich shop in the Woodlands and then walked to Market Street and got some ice cream. It was such a beautiful day so we just sat outside and watched the kids playing in the fountains. Pretty soon that will be us - how crazy!! It was especially weird because we put the carseat in the Tahoe and it was strange to think that this time next week we could possibly have our little man riding around with us. It really blows my mind to think about it sometimes!
Well-I'm off to the grocery store to find something for dinner tonight and stock up for the rest of the week. All in all, things are great and we are soooooo ready for Jax to come! Come on little Jax, come out and see us! We can't wait to meet you and hold you and love you and hug you and kiss you and show you to the world!

1 comment:

Evan and Nicole said...

I just wanted to confess myself that i read your blog! I happened upon it the other day and got so excited to see that you were expecting just like me and even more excited to see that you live in N.Houston area! I will be 38 weeks on Thurs. and am so ready!! My husband and I are having a girl. I just want to wish you all the best in the coming week!

babygooch.blogspot.com

Nicole