Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jax Stats.



So I don't think I've posted any of Jaxon's stats lately...here are a few.
-He now has 4 teeth. Yes he is 13 months old and only has 4 teeth, but hey, at least they are there.
-Jax LOVES swimming. He's not so good at listening so we have to be super careful, but he loves the water and screams when its time to get out.
-He weighs somewhere around 22lbs, that was at his 12 month check up so I'm sure he's over that by now.
-Jax is eating apple sticks and sweet potato fries and chicken nuggets and grapes and hot dogs. Really just about anything. I know I need to let him try feeding himself, but I am just not ready for the mess. Maybe in another month or 2.
-When I ask "who's on the phone?", he holds his hand to his ear, tilts his head and starts speaking babble in a high pitched voice. So cute.
-He is climbing on everything, loves to sit on things his level to make it a chair and runs circles around the living room. Let's just say I don't feel like I need to work out at the end of day.
-Jax LOVES music. I've been getting out my guitar once in a while and he'll come bang on it with me, he plays on his drums and dances and sings anytime he hears a beat. I am so glad he's going to have some rhythm. Of course I have dreams of him being a worship leader with an incredible voice and selling millions of albums...what a mother can dream can't she?
Basically Jax is growing up before my eyes and I am amazed at all that he is learning, even things I don't teach him. I just can't wait for him to start using his words so I can hear him say "I love you" back to me.

No comments: