Friday, January 2, 2009

Only 13 weeks left...yikes!

Holy Cow....as of yesterday I am 27 weeks along.  When I think of it that way it doesn't seem so bad, but then I think of how much is left, and well, there's only 13 weeks left and that's if our little guy stays in there full term.  I cannot believe how fast time has flown and that in just a few short weeks we will finally get to meet this little creature and see his face and know what he looks like, I'm just dying to know what he looks like.  
With only 13 weeks to go I am starting to worry about all that needs to get done.  Lets see, I have the crib and changing table, thanks to our precious neighbors who gave us theirs, now I just need to find a dresser to match it.  My mom and Grandma and I went shopping for fabric the other day and with many hours of now finding what I was looking for, we finally found the perfect bedding fabric at Hobby Lobby, (thanks Hobby Lobby), and I can't wait for it to all come together.  I know its going to be perfect.  I have work to do, showers to plan, a house to get ready to go on the market, and a new house to finish and move into.  Yikes-I hate packing, but I'm working on that while I have some time off.   I'm having crazy dreams about his hands and feet sticking way out of my stomach, which is just strange, or that I'm going into labor super super early.  I know they're just dreams-but it still freaks me out a little.  Every little pain or sore or movement, I wonder-"Is this supposed to be happening?", "What does that pain mean?"  Was that a Braxton-Hicks contraction?"  Its so weird all these things you feel for your 1st pregnancy, and I know next time will be so much easier and better.  At least I'll know what I'm dealing with.
Okay-I think that's enough scattered jumble for now-I'll put some pics of the bedding up as soon as its finished!

2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

I bet you are busy busy preparing for him! Enjoy the last weeks!

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend and catch up :)