Thursday, January 8, 2009

Its a Party...

So today our little buddy is 28 weeks old (well, technically -12 weeks because he's not due for another 12 weeks), but I think he decided to celebrate this special day because he has been partying all day. I don't think he's been still for more than a minute. At least one of us is getting some sort of work out because I certainly have been slacking in that area. Does walking around the mall returning clothes and shopping count as a work out? It probably doesn't help that I've eaten an entire box of E.L. Fudge cookies all to myself this week. Those are my favorite!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must be doing the E.L. fudgy dance. I think he must want some more. :) Mom

Lauren said...

I love EL Fudge! Cole is the same way - if I eat or drink anything sweet, it goes straight to him and he starts kicking like crazy! :)