Friday, April 3, 2009

1 day over...

1 day over...
I had my last Dr. appt today. Now we just wait for delivery day. I am praying Jax decides to come sometime this weekend but if not then we are scheduled for an induction next Thursday. Of course he might decide to arrive sooner, but it would work out perfectly for him to come later in the week so that Bryan won't be stressed about work as well. Since he owns the company, its harder for him to be away without wondering what's going on and I know he will be more relaxed and focused if our little man would come over the weekend. So...that is my prayer request. We are looking forward to his arrival and can't wait to see what he looks like. I know he's going to be so cute and precious. Come on Jaxon!!!!

2 comments:

The Long Family said...

Hannah, I was thinking of you and though you might be really close to your due date so I decided to check your blog. How exciting this next week will be for you...it will change your life forever. I remember holding my first Joshua when he was a newborn in Christmas Eve service and it hit me for the first time in my life what a sacrifice Jesus was for us. I don't think I had ever understood as clearly as I held my own little baby boy and knew that Mary held hers in the same way and knew that he wasn't going to be hers to keep--what an amazing plan God had just to save us. Anyway - I will check back and look for the good news this week. Christina (Renee's oldest sister)

Amber Dawn said...

NOT ANYMORE!!! Can't wait to meet Jax!!! I'm so glad the c-section went well today... I've heard from many how handsome he is (not that that is at all surprising!). Congrats Hannah (and Bryan)!!!!