Saturday, February 7, 2009

The 7th Month...

I cannot believe that we are at 32 weeks already...and that I've officially started the 8th month of being pregnant. I feel good most of the time, the usual uncomfortableness(don't think that's a word), but what am I going to do? This is just how things are from here on out so I better get used to it. There is still so much to do but I know it will all fall into place when the time comes. We are all registered and paid up at the hospital so now we're just waiting for the BIG day! well--in 8 weeks we'll be waiting for the big day! I have some baby showers coming up this week and in the next month-it just seems so strange to have a celebration all for me and Jaxon. I hope I don't cry. My friends are so sweet to put them together for me and I'm thrilled to get to see old and new friends and share some special time together. My mom is almost finished with the crib bedding and it looks so beautiful. I can't wait to post some pics of it for you-but maybe I'll wait till its all set up in his room. That's all for now-time to go find some dinner. Enjoy some pics from January....

32 weeks...this is for you Kara!

Ruthie, me, Jamie and Leigh...my fav girls ever!!

Great seats at the Rockettes!

Grandma was here for a visit!
The Rockettes!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! Your wedding picture really did capture my attention, so I started to read your blogg! Congratulations with your baby and again, the picture was gorgeus! :D

well, I'm 17 and I'm from Norway :) Visit my blogg, if you wanna :)

www.virtan1.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

You look gorgeous, Hannah! Can't wait for sweet Jax and Cole to meet :) xo