Tuesday, November 4, 2008

18 weeks and counting...

I am currently 18 weeks pregnant, that means I'm almost 1/2 way through-that seems crazy to me. Right now I feel lots of kicks at night before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning. I have a hard time getting out of bed because I just want to sit there and feel the kicks--not a good reason to be late to work-but hey-I can't help it. We are having an ultrasound tomorrow and find out if we are having a boy or a girl and we cannot wait to hear the news. boy girl? boy or girl? We'll be happy with either and want both-so whatever is first is all part of God's plan for our family. Now I'll finally be able to start looking around and picking out all the nursery stuff and strollers, etc. Yeah!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hannah! Congratulations on your pregnancy...I had no idea you were expecting!

BTW, I LOVE that wedding picture you have as your header!

xo!!