Thursday, November 13, 2008

1/2 Way There!!

Today is 20 weeks. Yikes...I can't believe that we're 1/2 way there already. The beginning went by so fast and now time seems to just fly by. I cannot believe that we are only 2 weeks away from Thanksgiving--I sure hope it starts to get cold around here soon. Before we know it, it will be March and we'll be staying up all night wondering if those cramps were labor pains or just a false alarm. I feel like there's so much to do and I can't wait to meet our son. No names yet--that's a ton of pressure and I just can't seem to think of any names too seriously yet. It will come one day-I know. So right now our little one is the length of a banana--a banana, I can't believe that's inside my belly and he weighs about 10 ounces. Holy cow-he's practically doubled in weight in the last 2 weeks. I'm constantly eating and sure hope that stops soon or I am going to be way over my goal weight. Guess I should be working out more than I am...I'll start that next week--haha. Well, that's the latest for now--1/2 way there!!

2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Way to grow! I can't wait for you to decide on his name, I remember that being really special (to be able to call the baby by name in my belly). Miss you.

keely said...

Congratulations!!!