Thursday, November 11, 2010

37 weeks.


My oh my, how things grow?!! Here's a pic of me just shy of 37 weeks. I could not be more ecstatic that little man will be here in just 3 weeks. These days are getting very uncomfortable and the strange weather patterns are not helping my allergies. Sleeping is pretty much non-existant unless I take some Tylenol PM. So, I guess until my nose clears up, I'll be doped up on drugs until this baby arrives. Other than that, I feel good. Not great-let's face it, who really "feels great" when they are pregnant? Those that say they do are just plain liars!!
The nursery is ready, his diaper bag is ready and I finally think I am ready. Jax knows there is a baby in my tummy but I don't think he has any idea what is about to happen. He has such a sweet nature though, that I think he is going to absolutely LOVE his brother. We'll see.

Speaking of Jax, he is growing up so fast and becoming more and more independent. He loves to play with his trucks and cars and the way he says "cars" is just the most adorable thing ever. I love that his vocabulary is expanding every week and it thrills me to hear him finally say "Mommy".

I'll try to post some pics of him soon and then before you know it, I'll be posting pics of new baby boy!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You look amazing for 37 weeks! I can't believe you are three weeks away from meeting your little man! So fun! You'll have to fill me in on how the transition goes since I am just a little bit behind you. It's too bad we won't be buddies in the hospital again! Enjoy your last few weeks with just Jax!

Renee Westcott said...

Beautiful belly! I hope the last three weeks go by quickly for you!

sarah. said...

bummed i won't be around for thanksgiving OR christmas to meet him.
i'm so excited for you.
are you sure that's not just a basketball under your shirt?
love you.