Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Me at 29 weeks.


Me at 29 weeks!
This baby is moving like crazy-I tried to take a video but of course when I pressed record he decided to take a nap. sorry-maybe next time.
We have not decided on a name for this one yet-poor baby, he just isn't getting near as much attention as the 1st, I guess that's just how it goes with each kid. We've been busy getting Jaxon's big boy room put together and I'm really excited because his new furniture arrives tomorrow and then I can really get him organized. The last 2 days I've spent cleaning out the closets upstairs. There were several boxes that I had never gone through once we moved in, so I finally threw out a ton of old junk and was able to box up alot of things to keep in the garage. It feels so good to get more organized. Now its time to to get to the Container Store to finish my projects!
Only 10 weeks to go and our handsome little man will be here! I can't wait and am getting so antsy waiting for his arrival.

1 comment:

Renee Westcott said...

That's a good looking belly, Hannah!