Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hubby's 30th B-day!

Here's a pic of me and my new sister-in-law!! We're Pregger together! She's about 7 weeks behind me and I'm so thrilled that she is preggers with me. Our little kiddos will be so close and hopefully best buddy cousins!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!
Last week my incredible Husband and best friend turned 30, so of course we had to do it up big and celebrate with all the old buddies. We set up a stage under the porch because it was raining but it was still awesome and we had such a great time. Thanks everyone for celebrating with us--we love you and Bryan really had a fantastic time! Here are some pics to enjoy.

Singing Happy Birthday and his favorite Cake--Tres Leches


Eric, Jonathan and Bryan


Enjoying the music!!


Of course we had to have a little two-steppin'


Enjoying the music poolside!


Bryan, Garrett and Amanda

Thanks mom and dad for helping me with food and clean-up!

The Band (Justin, Bryan, Matt and Susan)

More of the Band, You guys rocked it out!!

No comments: